As you push through your timetable of exams, we hope that these five things will help to motivate you to keep giving it your all. Because the results will be worth the effort.
1. Good results will make it easier for you to do what you love in your career.
2. Doing your best is the greatest habit you can ever develop as people appreciate it, you'll generally be a happier person and you'll have the bonus of success most of the time.
3. When you're on summer vacation every bit of fun will be more valuable as you would have earned the rest by studying hard.
4. It will be over soon and you don't want to have any regrets about not giving it your best.
5. After you're done you have the entire summer to celebrate. If you are in Year 11 the excitement starts at the Richmond Festival, a day of fun, food and friends with Kiss FM at Richmond upon Thames College.
Stick it out and this will be you very, very soon...