Catering and Hospitality
Are you 16 or over? Enrol now on a Professional Cookery course at a top college!
Take a leap into the catering industry in London, one of the greatest restaurant cities in the world. Merits Training Restaurant is RuTC's thriving restaurant where our talented trainee chefs serve international rugby supporters, local charities, businesses and people from Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Surbiton, Teddington, Barnes, Hounslow and other surrounding areas. Our students also get work experience and Apprenticeships at some of the best local restaurants.
If you are over 19, please note that as of September 2016, there will be no more adult funding for Level 2 and 3 NVQ cookery courses.
16-18 year olds: Apply now to start in September. See the Courses menu on this page.
Adults (19 and over): Apply now to join one of our catering courses for. See the Courses menu on this page.
Time to turn up the heat. Study Catering and Hospitality at RuTC.
- Advanced Professional Cookery NVQ Level 3 Diploma
- Catering & Professional Chefs Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
- Professional Cookery & Patisserie NVQ Diploma Level 3 (Part Time)
- Professional Cookery NVQ Diploma Level 3 (Part Time)
- Professional Cookery NVQ Level 3 Diploma - Work Based Learning & Assessment
What our students say...
Find your course