The Student Ambassador scheme is aimed at students who share a passion for college life.
About the Scheme
The Student Ambassadors work closely with the marketing department and curriculum teams, helping with a range of activities including Open Events, school visits, tours, subject tasters and careers events.
Why get involved?
This is a great scheme if you:
- Feel positive about RuTC
- Recognise that people need help in making important decisions
- Enjoy working with students and parents
- Want to get involved in your local community
- Want to meet new people, learn new skills and have fun
- Want to stand out on your UCAS form or CV
What we are looking for
- Good communication skills
- Good listeners
- Team players
- Ability to use own initiative
How to apply
Why Choose Us?
Find your course