Changing your Password on Office 365
You can change your password now by clicking here.
Below are step by step instructions on how to change your Office 365 password:
- Go to https://office.com
- Click on the red ‘sign in’ button
- If prompted to do so, enter your current password
- Once logged in, at the top right, click on your profile picture and go to the 'my account' option
- Click on the ‘change password’ option
- Enter your current password in the ‘old password’ field and create a new password and confirm this again.
Your password must be personal to you and meet the following criteria:
- Be a minimum of 14 characters long
- Contain at least 1 lowercase letter
- Contain at least 1 uppercase number
- Contain at least 1 number
- Contain at least 1 symbol eg *%!?
- Your password must not contain any part of your name.
It is highly recommended that a passphrase is used. This consists of a minimum of 3 random words. Please see the examples below, but please do not use these: