Find your perfect course

Find the courses that are right for you

Help and Advice


How to Apply


Applications for Higher Education courses can be made by completing an Adult Enrolment Form.

If you are applying for the Sector Endorsed Foundation Degree in Early Years, you will need to complete a Foundation Degree in Early Years Application Form.

Please note that all those applying for HE courses will be expected to attend an interview prior to being offered a place on a course. For some courses, successful candidates will be required to apply directly through UCAS - further details of this will be provided at the interview stage.

For further information on HE courses, please call 020 8607 8306 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Find your course

Latest News