Counselling and Wellbeing Service
Wellbeing, mental health and Counselling
We are focused on supporting students wellbeing and mental health and are now part of a Mental Health in Colleges trailblazer which involves working with the NHS. There will be a member of their team supporting students with the transition to college and strategies to promote mental wellbeing. We also have our Counsellors who offer a confidential counselling service where any student can go to discuss issues that may be worrying them. Students talk to Counsellors a wide variety of issues such as exam stress, relationship/family problems, feeling depressed or anxious, and concerns about mental health.
What to expect
- Collaborative Exploration
- Resilience Techniques
- Coaching for wellbeing
- Someone to listen
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10am – 4pm
- Thursday 10am – 1pm
- Drop-in support will be announced on a weekly basis (operated on a first come first served basis).
Counselling Room: G18A
Ways to make contact
- Drop into Student Services G14
- Come along to the drop-in service (announced weekly)
- Fill out the self-referral form below
Take a look at this video for a better idea about how our counselling services work:
Why Choose Us?
Find your course