Counselling and Wellbeing Service
Our Counsellors offer a confidential counselling service where any student can go to discuss anything that might be worrying them. Students talk to Counsellors about a wide variety of issues including exam stress, relation ship/family problems, feeling depressed or anxious and concerns about mental health.
What to expect
- Collaborative Exploration
- Resilience TechniquesCounselling
- Coaching for wellbeing
- Someone to listen
- Monday, Tuesday & Friday 9.00am-3.30pm
- Wednesday 9.00am-12.00pm and Thursday 11am-4.30pm
- Drop in support Wednesdays 9am-12pm & Fridays 12-2.30pm (drop in sessions are on a first come first serve basis).
The Advice Hub room C15. Wednesday and Friday Drop in support room 2C1
Ways to make contact
- Drop into the Advice Hub room C15
- Come along to the Wednesday or Friday Drop in support 2C1
Take a look at this video for a better idea about how our counselling services work:
Why Choose Us?
Find your course