You may be eligible for an Enhanced Bursary of up to £1200 a year if you fall into one of the four defined vulnerable groups.
This bursary can be used to contribute towards travel costs, college meals, uniform, course materials and books – funding will be prioritised towards these expenditures.
Students on full time courses can receive up to £1,200 calculated on an individual needs basis, students on part time courses will receive a pro-rata amount.
Who can apply?
Students aged over 16 and under 19 at 31st August who are either:
- In care or a care leaver and in financial need
- A young person living independently on income support or universal credit
- In receipt of both ESA or Universal Credit and Disabled Living Allowance or P.I.P
- Enhanced Bursary payments will be paid to students on a fortnightly basis
- Students must adhere to the college requirements for attendance and behavior
- Your application will not be assessed without the required evidence
- Incomplete applications will not be processed
- We cannot be responsible for original documents
Everything you need to know
Find your course