You may be eligible for an Enhanced Bursary of up to £1200 a year if you fall into one of the four defined vulnerable groups.
This bursary can be used to contribute towards travel costs, college meals, uniform, course materials and books – funding will be prioritised towards these expenditures.
Students on full time courses can receive up to £1,200 calculated on an individual needs basis, students on part time courses will receive a pro-rata amount.
Who can apply?
Students aged over 16 and under 19 at 31st August who are either:
- In care or a care leaver and in financial need
- A young person living independently on income support or universal credit
- In receipt of both ESA or Universal Credit and Disabled Living Allowance or P.I.P
- Enhanced Bursary payments will be paid to students on a fortnightly basis
- Students must adhere to the college requirements for attendance and behavior
- Your application will not be assessed without the required evidence
- Incomplete applications will not be processed
- We cannot be responsible for original documents
How can I apply for financial support?
Once you have enrolled you will be issued with a college ID number. You can then apply for financial support or bursary funding. Please complete the online application form via the Pay My Student website, by clicking here.
Everything you need to know
Find your course