Please note that due to the campus redevelopment there is very limited parking onsite. If you do need a parking space, please contact the college in advance of your visit. Public parking is available in Twickenham, please click here to find a local car park.
Call us - reception: 020 8607 8000
Please note our phone lines are open Monday-Friday 8.45am-5pm.
Monday: 9am - 5.15pm
Tuesday: 9m - 9.30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 9.30pm
Thursday: 9am - 5.15pm
Friday: 9am - 5.00pm
How to get to Richmond upon Thames College
Richmond upon Thames College is an approximate ten minute walk from Twickenham Station. When leaving the station, cross the road at the traffic lights opposite and turn right onto London Road, at the second set of traffic lights veer left onto Whitton Road...
Directions to the NEW building:
Continue walking along Whitton Road until you come to a large roundabout on Chertsey Road (A316), turn left and you will see the new building on the left. Walk past the building and turn left into Langhorn Drive and left again into the college. Click here to see this walk on Google Maps.
Below is the suggested route from Twckenham Station:
Buses that stop near the college include:
(Click the bus route number for information on the TFL website)
- Bus route 33 towards Fulwell or towards Hammersmith (York Street Twickenham, stop H or stop G)
- Bus route 267 towards Fulwell or towards Hammersmith (Twickenham Station, stop B or stop C)
- Bus route 110 towards Hounslow Bus Station or West Middlesex Hospital (Twickenham Station, stop B or stop C)
- Bus route 281 towards Tolworth or towards Hounslow (Heatham House, stop S or stop L)
- Bus route H22 towards Hounslow or towards Richmond (Heath Road / Grove Avenue, stop GP or stop GS and walk via Marsh Farm Rd)
- Bus route R70 towards Hampton or towards Richmond (York Street Twickenham, stop H or stop G)
- Bus route R68 towards Hampton or towards Richmond (York Street Twickenham, stop H or stop G)
- Bus route 290 towards Twickenham (London Road / Twickenham)
- Bus route 490 towards Heathrow Terminal 5 or towards Pools on the Park (Heath Road / Grove Avenue, stop GP or stop GS and walk via Marsh Farm Rd)
Twickenham Station is in zone 5 and is easy to reach from Central London, taking just 22 minutes from London Waterloo and 12 minutes from Clapham Junction on South Western Railway. Plan your journey using Google Maps or the Transport for London TFL Journey Planner
Oyster Card Information
Students aged 16-18 can apply for a 16+ Zip Oyster photocard. This will enable them to get half the adult pay as you go rate on bus, Tube, tram, DLR, London Overground and some National Rail services. If eligible, students could also get free bus and tram travel in London. Find out more and apply for a 16+ Zip Oyster photocard from the TFL website.
Students over the age of 18 can also apply for a student Oyster Card or an 18+ Student Oyster photocard, which will provide them with 30% off adult-rate Travelcard and Bus & Tram Passes. Visit the TFL website for more information and to apply for an 18+ Student Oyster photocard.
Find your course