Our New College Campus is Now Open!
We are excited to say that our brand new college campus is now open and you can take a look through photos from inside our new facility in the gallery above.
Change of Address
Our new college campus has a new address and access to the college is changing - click here to find out more.
STEM Centre - Phase two
With Phase One of the new college campus complete, we have started work on Phase Two, for our brand new future technology-focussed STEM Centre (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
The STEM centre will provide a state of the art environment for training in engineering and construction, science, forensic sciences, computing and robotics.
Take a look at the virtual tour below to see what it will look like inside, you can also watch a video of the construction of the STEM Centre.
Virtual Tour of the STEM Centre
Construction of the STEM Centre
About our college re-development
In 2018, we commenced Phase 1 of the new college campus, The Richmond Building, which is now complete. This exciting and innovative new learning environment is located within the grounds of the old college site - adjacent to the A316 in Twickenham and a short walk from Twickenham Station.
Key features of our new campus
- State of the art classrooms with specialist rooms for digital and graphics courses
- 'The View’ Restaurant seating 100 customers which can be booked for external events
- Theatre with seating for 160 people with live performance stage
- TV, Drama, Dance and Music Studios
- 3D prototyping FabLab, ceramics, darkroom and printmaking areas
- Art studios
- Exhibition art gallery, providing opportunity for local artists and photographers to exhibit their work
- Business incubation spaces and business lounge for employers
- STEM Centre
- Sports centre and pitches
The new campus will help establish RuTC as a college for careers with an outstanding reputation for services to students and employers. It will bring together education, enterprise and the local community to deliver innovative curricular that utilises the latest technologies.
The redevelopment of the whole site is a partnership between Richmond upon Thames College Harlequins, Clarendon School, Richmond Council and Achieving for Children.
Find your course