Who can apply?
Students aged over 16 and under 19 at 31st August who are either:
- In care or a care leaver
- A young person living independently on income support or universal credit
- In receipt of both Esa or Universal credit and Disabled living allowance or P.I.P
These students will be eligible for a Guaranteed Bursary of £1200 per annum.
- Guaranteed bursary payments will be paid to students on a weekly basis.
- Students must adhere to the college requirements for attendance and behavior.
- Your application will not be assessed without the required evidence.
- We cannot be responsible for original documents vidence must be provided by applicant together with their application.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Should you require more information please send an email to Sharon Brooke the Student Fund Advisor or call her on 0208 607 8311.
Everything you need to know
Find your course