Who can apply?
Students aged over 16 and under 19 at 31st August who are either:
- In care or a care leaver
- A young person living independently on income support or universal credit
- In receipt of both ESA or Universal Credit and Disabled Living Allowance or P.I.P
These students will be eligible for a Vulnerable Bursary of up to £1200 per annum.
- Vulnerable bursary payments will be paid to students on a fortnightly basis.
- Students must adhere to the college requirements for attendance and behavior.
- Your application will not be assessed without the required evidence.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Everything you need to know
Find your course