Who can apply?
- Those enrolled on a full-time funded course.
- Those aged over 16 and under 19 at 31st August in the academic year in which a course commences or 19+ learners with an EHCP.
- To apply you must be able to provide evidence of household income, £25,000 gross per annum or below for the tax year April 2016-17. This information can normally be found on the Tax Credit Award Notice 2017-18. Alternatively benefits paperwork dated within the last 3 months.
- Students should have their own bank/building society account that accepts BACS payments.
Who cannot apply?
- Overseas students
- Students on work-based learning or apprenticeships
- Learners in prison or a young offender institution or those who have been released on a temporary license, for example on day release
- All payments are dependent on available funds.
- Your application will not be assessed without the required evidence.
- We cannot be responsible for original documents.
- Evidence must be provided by applicant together with their application.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Should you require more information please send an email to Sharon Brooke the Student Fund Advisor or call her on 0208 607 8311. Applications will be on a first come first serve basis.
Everything you need to know
Find your course