How to Apply
We hope you will find it straightforward to apply online for a 16-18 course starting in September 2017. Please follow the steps below:Apply 2017
2) Create an account – you will need an email address.
3) Make sure you have selected the course(s) you are interested in or if you'd rather just come in for a chat, select 'Advice Only Interview'. Don't worry too much about the courses you have chosen at this stage, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to change your mind before you start in September.
4) Enter your parent/guardian's personal details and contact details (including their email address).
5) Enter the details of your current school – when we've offered you a place, we may then contact your school for a reference
6) Tell us a little bit about yourself – what you like to do in your spare time, your career ambitions
7) When you've finished, click 'Submit', and we will send you an email to confirm we have received your application
That's it – you're now on your way to joining one of London's most successful colleges.Apply 2017
After you've submitted your online application you will be invited to attend an interview at the College. Don't worry – we call it an interview but it's more of a chat to go through your application and make sure that the course(s) you have chosen are right for you. We will email you (and text you) to confirm the date and time of your interview (usually within two weeks of receiving your application, possibly longer during busy times). If this date and time isn't suitable, then just let us know and we'll change it (details on how to do this will be in the email and text). We'll also send you a reminder text a couple of days before your interview and another one on the morning of your interview – we don't want you to forget!
When you arrive, report at reception and a member of our interview team will come and greet you. We've had lots of really positive feedback about how friendly and knowledgable the team are – we hope you agree. You will be able to chat with the interviewer for about 30 minutes (longer if needed) to make sure you receive the best advice on your course choices and future pathways.
At the end of your interview, you'll be given the following:
- An offer letter confirming your selection, which includes the entry requirements for each subject.
- A welcome pack which contains lots more information about the College as well as what to expect when you get here.
- An FAQs sheet which will tell you everything you need to know about changing your course choices, as well as how to arrange a further meeting with us if you need more advice, information about universities etc.
Remember, we are here to help you at all stages of your student journey!Apply 2017
Richmond Borough Schools
If you attend a Richmond Borough school you will have a guaranteed place at the College on an appropriate course provided you meet all our entry requirements.
We do not have a closing date for applications but we advise that you apply as early as possible during the academic year - usually all interviews/offers would be completed be the end of June.
If we offer you a provisional place during your interview it means that provided you meet our entry criteria, you will be able to start your course in September.
It is essential that you attend a final enrolment session prior to starting your course – details will be sent to you in early August, providing you with the date and time of your enrolment interview.
Everything you need to know
Find your course