Enrol at RuTC in Aug/Sept 2017
Update, 11 September 2017: Thank you for your interest in joining Richmond upon Thames College. Places still available but filling up fast! Please come in today to ensure your place at the college. Please bring official evidence of your GCSE (and any other) results. We very much hope to see you by Friday 15 September.
Come and enrol on one of our technical, academic or professional qualifications in a wide range of subject areas.
We have a range of courses for both 16-18 year olds and adult learners including:
- A Levels
- Technical vocational qualifications at Level 1, 2 and 3 (including BTECs, NVQs, Cache and UAL)
- GCSE retake programme
- Access to Higher Education courses*
- Higher Education courses*
- Pre BA Level 3 Foundation Diploma*
- Professional qualifications including AAT, ACCA, Fitness Instructing, Personal Training, Catering and many more
- Leisure courses for adults*
*adult and 18+ learners only
Waterloo Upgrade Information
From 5 to 28 August 2017 Waterloo Station will be undergoing some essential upgrade work, this means that there may be some disruptions to train services coming to Twickenham from London Waterloo, Clapham Junction, Chessington, Tolworth, Norbiton and Earlsfield. Whilst this should have little impact on Enrolment, we would advise you to check southwesttrains.co.uk/wswupgrade before you travel.
There are alternative routes you can take to avoid London Waterloo and Clapham Junction including the District line from East and Central London (including London Victoria) and London Overground services from East and North London to Richmond. There is also the 337 bus from Clapham Junction which will take you as far as Richmond, which is a short bus ride from Twickenham. For more information on how to get here please see our Contact Us page.
|Enrolment Dates||Time||Who can come?|
|Thursday 24 August (GCSE results day)||9.00am - 5.00pm||
16-18 year olds
|Friday 25 August||9.00am - 5.00pm||16-18 year olds|
|Saturday 27 & Sunday 28 August||CLOSED||-|
|Monday 28 August||CLOSED||-|
|Tuesday 29 August||9.00am - 7.00pm||16-18 year olds + Adults|
|Wednesday 30 August||9.00am - 7.00pm||16-18 year olds + Adults|
|Thursday 31 August||9.00am - 5.00pm||16-18 year olds|
|Friday 1 September||9.00am - 5.00pm||16-18 year olds|
|Saturday 2 & Sunday 3 September||CLOSED||-|
|Monday 4 September||9.00am - 5.00pm||16-18 year olds|
|Tuesday 5 September||9.00am - 7.00pm||16-18 year olds + Adults|
|Wednesday 6 September||9.00am - 7.00pm||16-18 year olds + Adults|
|Thursday 7 September||9.00am - 5.00pm||16-18 year olds|
|Friday 8 September||9.00am - 5.00pm||16-18 year olds|
|Saturday 9 September||10.00am - 2.00pm||16-18 year olds + Adults|
|Sunday 10 September||CLOSED||-|
|Monday 11 September||9.00am - 5.00pm||16-18 year olds|
|Tuesday 12 September||9.00am - 7.00pm||16-18 year olds + Adults|
|Wednesday 13 September||9.00am - 7.00pm||16-18 year olds + Adults|
|Thursday 14 September||9.00am - 5.00pm||16-18 year olds|
|Friday 15 September||9.00am - 5.00pm||16-18 year olds|
What do I bring?
- Exam results – bring your results with you and any original copies of previous qualifications eg AS Levels. We will not be able to enrol you on a course without evidence of your results.
- Identification – we will need to see a valid UK/EU passport, driver’s licence or birth certificate.
- Letters and documents – bring any letters or documentation we may have sent you during the year that relate to your study offer as this will help with the enrolment process. Do not worry if you cannot find this information – come along anyway.
- Stage 1 – when you arrive we will first check your qualifications, take your college ID photo and ask you to sign a disclosure form. This will take around 20 minutes. Do not forget to bring your results and ID – we cannot enrol you without these.
- Stage 2 – you will meet a subject teacher for an informal chat about about your new course. Do not worry if you have not got the entry qualifications for a particular course – we will discuss all options with you to ensure that you are put on a study programme that is right for you. This stage usually lasts around 40 minutes.
- Stage 3 – you will receive your induction timetable, an information pack, be able to hand in your disclosure forms (if applicable) and sign your learner agreement.
That’s it for enrolling: we look forward to seeing you at induction!
Find your course