Travel and Tourism
One of the many benefits of the travel and leisure industry is that there are potential opportunities globally and it is relatively easy to get work experience and part time work alongside your qualification to boost your CV.
Travel and Tourism careers can include jobs as cabin crew, holiday reps and travel agents as well as conference centre managers and marketing professionals and can lend itself to careers in events and event management.
Advantages of studying in the school of Sport and Travel and Tourism at RuTC:
- 92% pass rate for all vocational/technical courses at Level 3 in 2020
- A great range of progression options from Level 1-3
- Established links to employers
- Plenty of work experience opportunities
- Apprenticeship options available
Students are able to progress from Level 1 to Level 3, from Level 3 many of our Travel and Tourism students progress to university or onto an apprenticeship, while some choose to enter the workplace.
How to apply
Search our Travel and Tourism courses
What our students say...
Find your course