Sport and Exercise
Become a personal trainer, sports coach, PE teacher, activities leader and more
Richmond upon Thames College offers some of the best sports courses in London. Whatever your level or experience you can study what you are passionate about (because most people who study here love sport) while also getting a dynamic and practical education that will prepare you to be an excellent personal trainer, sports coach, teacher or one of the numerous other professions you can enter with the strong qualifications you gain from RuTC.
Some of your course options include:
- Certificate and diploma courses in personal training, fitness instructing, exercise science, sports massage and active leisure.
- Get into university with our Access to Sport Science courses.
- Earn while you learn and gain a qualification with one of our Sport Apprenticeships.
Time to make sport your lifelong career. Apply now to study sport and exercise at RuTC.
Richmond upon Thames College is one of the best colleges in London, offering a vibrant student life, great links to the industry, dedicated teaching, a vast range of facilities and easy transport links to London and Surrey. Find out more about why you should choose to study at Richmond upon Thames College.
- Access to HE Diploma Sports Science
- Advanced Apprenticeship Supporting the Development of PE and School Sport Level 3
- Dip. HPT5 Gold (L2 Gym, L3 PT & HPT5 Specialist Programme)
- Dip. HPT5 Platinum (L2 Gym, L3 PT, HPT5 Specialist Programme & L3 SMT)
- Dip. HPT5 Silver (L2 Gym, L3 PT & Body Mapping CPD)
- HPT5 Specialist Programme (Body Mapping, Functional Biomechanics & Injury Management)
- Personal Training Certificate Level 3
- Sport Development, Coaching and Fitness BTEC Level 3
- Sports and Exercise Science BTEC Level 3
- Sports Development Advanced (Level 3) Apprenticeship
- Sports Massage Therapy Diploma Level 3
- Supporting Teaching & Learning in Physical Education Advanced (Level 3) Apprenticeship
What our students say...
Find your course