The UK's creative industries contributed over £100 billion to the economy in 2017, according to the Creative Industries Federation. This is more than a 50% increase since 2010 and shows that this is growing industry.
We’re firm believers in following your dream. If you have a passion for creativity and performance, whether dance, acting or music, RuTC offers courses that can help you to fulfil your potential. We have an abundance of former students who we have helped to achieve their dreams within the performing arts industry, and we can do the same for you.
Some notable RuTC alumni include rapper, Dave, who studied Music; Actor, Fionn Whitehead, who studied Acting; Comedian, Nathan Caton, who studied Acting.
Advantages of studying in the school of Performing Arts at RuTC:
- 100% pass rate for vocational Performing Arts courses in 2020
- 100% pass rate for Music Performance and Production Level 3 in 2020
- Excellent progression to further study
- Established links to the industry
- An abundance of practical study and experience including live productions
Many of our Performing Arts students' progress to university and specialist dance, acting or music schools after successfully completing their course and go on to enjoy successful careers in the industry as actors, dancers and musicians, agents, teachers, choreographers, music producers, theatre directors, stage managers and much more.
How to apply
Search our Performing Arts Courses
- Music Performance and Production Level 3
- Performing and Production Arts Level 2
- Performing Arts (Acting) Level 3
- Performing Arts (Dance) Level 3
A Level and equivalent subjects
Search Careers in Performing Arts
Find your course