You will develop your listening skills through analysis of popular music covering all styles from rock and soul to EDM (electronic dance music) and commercial pop.
You will develop a broad range of skills including project management, appraising and analysis, creativity and imagination.
Main areas of focus:
- Operating a professional recording studio and learning all associated techniques
- Capturing, producing and mixing recordings
- Composing with music technology
- Sampling, synthesis and effects
- The principles of sound and audio technology
- The development of popular music styles
- The history and development of recording and production technology