Health and Social Care
If you have the passion and drive to help others, then a career in Health and Social is the perfect route for you.
There is always a demand for workers in both the Health and Social Care sector and the range of employment opportunities is vast, including; nursing, midwifery, paramedics, dentistry, allied health professionals, social workers and carers.
Our teachers have a vast knowledge and experience of working in these sectors and teach and train our students to the standard required for entry into the workplace and higher education.
At Richmond upon Thames College (RuTC) we offer a range of levels in Health and Social Care that can enable students to progress to their chosen career.
Advantages of studying in the school of Health and Social Care and Early Years at RuTC:
- 100% pass rate for Health and Social Care at Level 2 and Level 3 in 2020
- Experienced teachers from the industry with a wealth of skills and knowledge
- All students take part in industry placements to prepare them for the workplace
- Apprenticeship options available
- Established links to local employers including care homes and the NHS
Due to the nature of Health and Social Care courses, students will receive work experience within industry placements. This experience and the training they receive from our staff puts our students in a really good position for progressing to further study with higher education or an apprenticeship. Students will also be able to go straight into the workplace.
How to apply
Search our Health and Social Courses
Search Careers in Health and Social Care
What our students say...
Find your course