Study at one of the best engineering colleges in London
Prepare for a successful career in the lucrative engineering sector by enrolling on one of our technical courses.
Some of your course options include:
- Get your journey off to a flying start by enrolling onto our Fabrication and Welding Level 1 or Engineering BTEC Level 1 courses.
- Continue on the road to success with our Engineering BTEC Level 2 Diploma.
- Choose to specialise with Welding Skills Level 2 or AutoCAD Level 2
- Take your skills and knowledge to the next level with our level 3 courses in AutoCAD and Mechanical Engineering BTEC Extended Diploma and Electrical/Electronic Engineering BTEC Extended Diploma
- Learn while you earn in the workplace with our ECTIB Advanced Apprenticeship in Project Control and ECTIB Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering Construction Design and Drafting
- Graduate with a highly regarded technical qualification which provides you with options for Higher Education, starting a career, promotion within the industry and supervisory roles. Choose from: Engineering: Electrical & Electronic HNC Level 4 and Engineering: Mechanical HNC Level 4.
- Fast-track, intensive options let you complete a Level 1 Fabrication and Welding course or a Welding Skills Level 2 course and be qualified in just 1 week or 4 days.
Take a step towards a successful career. If you are 16-18 years old, apply now to study engineering at RuTC..
Richmond upon Thames College is one of the best colleges in London, offering a vibrant student life, great links to the industry, dedicated teaching, a vast range of art workshops, studios and equipment and a campus located close to Central London. Find out more about why you should choose to study at Richmond upon Thames College.
- AutoCAD Level 3 (Part 1)
- AutoCAD Level 3 (Part 2)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering BTEC Level 3
- Engineering Design and Draughting Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- Engineering Project Controls Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Mechanical Engineering BTEC Level 3
- Mechanical Engineering Level 3 - Advanced Apprenticeship
Find your course