Prepare for a career in bricklaying, carpentry, joinery and plumbing on some of the best construction courses in London.
Richmond upon Thames College, London has a strong track record of preparing students for success in the construction industry. Whether you want to be a bricklayer, laying the foundations of a good building project, a carpenter, creating the important wooden structures, or a plumber, installing and repairing an essential component of any build, there is a course designed specifically for you.
Choose from a very wide range of practical courses, accredited by City & Guilds and CSkills:
1. Move upwards and onwards onto a Bricklaying Level 1 Diploma or a Carpentry and Joinery Level 1 Diploma and sharpen your technique in our superb workshops.
2. Develop more advanced technical skills in our Level 2 Diploma courses in Basic Plumbing, Bench Joinery and Bricklaying.
3. Perfect your skills in manipulating commonly-used and important equipment, assessing health and safety and making complex structures in workshop on one of our Level 3 courses in Plumbing, Bricklaying and Bench Joinery.
Our students often go on to work with some of the best companies in London. Through our strong links with the industry, students also have opportunities to progress into apprenticeships.
Richmond upon Thames College is one of the best colleges in London, offering a vibrant student life, great links to the industry, dedicated teaching, a vast range of workshops, studios and equipment and quick and easy transport links to London and Surrey. Find out more about why you should choose to study at Richmond upon Thames College.
- Bench Joinery Diploma Level 2
- Bench Joinery Diploma Level 2 - Evening
- Brickwork Level 2
- Brickwork Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Painting and Decorating Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Plumbing Level 2
- Plumbing Level 2 - Evening
- Plumbing Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship
What our students say...
Find your course