Computing and IT
Study professional computing and IT at a top college in London
Dream of being a programmer, designing interactive websites, creating complex computer systems for big businesses, engineering innovative e-commerce platforms or designing the next hit social media site or animated simulator video game? Perhaps you want to perfect your Microsoft Office and Adobe skills or become fluent in HTML code and be a Dreamweaver master. Start now by studying Computing and IT at one of London's top performing colleges.
RuTC offers BTEC, A Level, AS L1+L2, Diploma and HNC courses in creative IT, IT support and Systems Development. Be equipped for a successful career as an IT professional in an increasingly digital world through our excellent training in business and employability and technical IT skills. The IT sector salaries are very attractive and jobs are numerous and varied.
Apply to one of our many courses:
- Get familiar with design, imaging, word processing and spreadsheet software in our BTEC Level 1 Diploma course.
- Sharpen your computer graphics, multimedia, web design and business IT skills on our Gateway to Creative IT Level 2 Diploma.
- Learn extensively about IT security, computer hardware and software and networking in our Gateway to IT Support Level 2 Diploma.
- Learn about a wide range of IT specialisms which will enable you to select your future IT career and progression pathway: Level 3 Extended Diploma.
- Master coding and computer science theory with our Computing AS/A L1+L2.
- Gain a widely-recognised qualification and cover a broad range of subjects in our HNC Computing and Systems Development course.
- Learn while you earn to enhance your opportunities for career progression with our Advanced Apprenticeship and Higher Apprenticeship in IT and Network Support for Professionals.
Find the courses that is right for you and apply now to jump-start your career in one of the fastest-growing and most lucrative industries in the world.
What our students say...
Find your course