Intrigued by the world of business and want to know everything about it?
Interested in landing a corporate job in the city? Dream of becoming an entrepreneur but don't know where to start? Take a big step in the right direction by enrolling in one of our business courses at Richmond upon Thames College.
Some of your course options include:
- Investigate and explore real life businesses to understand how they are designed, set up and run in our Business BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate course.
- Gain a strong A Level for progression to university or apprenticeships with our Business AS/A Level
- Learn about marketing, communications, career development, recruitment and business accounting in our Business BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma course.
- Study aspects of criminal law and how the law was made for progression to careers as a legal secretary or executive with the Applied Law BTEC Level 3 Certificate/Subsidary Diploma (AS/A2 Equivalent).
- Choose an intermediate or advanced apprenticeship in business administration and learn whilst you gain experience from a real-life workplace.
Please note that RuTC does not currently offer AS or A Level in Economics.
Richmond upon Thames College is one of the top performing colleges in London, offering a vibrant student life, great links to the industry, dedicated teaching, a vast range of facilities and easy transport links to London and Surrey. Find out more about why you should choose to study at Richmond upon Thames College.
- Access to HE Diploma Business Studies
- Applied Business Level 3 (A Level equivalent)
- Applied Law Level 3 (A Level equivalent)
- Business A Level
- Business Administration Advanced (Level 3) Apprenticeship
- Business BTEC Level 3
- Customer Service Advanced (Level 3) Apprenticeship
- Economics A Level
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship BTEC Level 3 (A Level equivalent)
- Law A Level
Find your course