Business and Enterprise
Careers within the Business industry are predicted to grow by around 4%* by 2022, which means this is a great time to start your career with a Business and Enterprise course at Richmond upon Thames College (RuTC).
Business is a broad term that represents many professional areas of the business world including marketing, economics, human resources, business management, law and entrepreneurship.
At RuTC we offer a variety of study options for Business and Enterprise including A Levels and vocational courses ranging from Level 2 to Level 3.
Advantages of studying in the school of Business and Enterprise at RuTC:
- 100% pass rate for Business A Level in 2020
- 92% pass rate for all vocational/technical courses at Level 3 in 2020
- A great range of study options from A Levels to diplomas
- Apprenticeship options available
- Established links to employers
Many of our students progress to university after successfully completing an A Level programme or a Level 3 in Business. Due to our links with local businesses, students also progress to apprenticeships. We have strong links with many local employers including Haymarket Media Group and NPL. Click here for more information on our Apprenticeships.
How to apply
Simply head to the course page of the subject that you want to study and click the apply button. If you’re applying for A Levels, you only need to apply for one subject for now, you will be asked to select your 3-4 subject choices at your interview.
Search our Business and Enterprise courses
A Level and equivalent subjects
- Applied Business Level 3 (A Level equivalent)
- Applied Law Level 3 (A Level equivalent)
- Business A Level
- Economics A Level
- Law A LevelLaw A Level
Courses for adults (aged 19+)
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting Level 3
- AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting Level 4
Search Careers in Business and Enterprise
Find your course