Art and Design
Be creative at the top performing Art and Design college in the UK*
Richmond upon Thames College is the go-to place to strengthen your skills in art and design. Whether you want to explore drawing or photoshop, become a graphic designer, artist or architect, or hone your skills in photography and fine arts, there is a course for you.
*The Good Schools Guide awarded RuTC for Best Performance by both boys and girls in Art and Design A Levels in an English comprehensive school.
Some of your course options include:
- Learn how to express your visual ideas and discover what you love to create in our full range of University of the Arts London (UAL) courses: Level 1 Diploma, Level 2 Diploma and Level 3 Extended Diploma.
- Study art and design at AS/A Level in subjects such as graphic communication, architecture, fine arts and photography.
- Prepare for university studies in art with the Art and Design Foundation Diploma Level 3.
- If you are 19+ and wanting to get ahead in art and design enrol on our Access to HE Diploma in Art and Design (Level 3). You can enrol on an area-specific access course in architecture, fashion design, graphic design, interior design, photography and interior design.
- Develop your professional graphic design skills in preparation for a job in the industry on our HNC Graphic Design Level 4 (or Level 5) either full-time or part-time.
- Adult (19+) short and evening courses in Photoshop, drawing, printmaking, interior design and ceramics to enhance your workplace skills or help you in the direction of a new career.
Time to make art and design your lifelong career. If you are 16-18 years old, apply now to study art and design at RuTC.
Richmond upon Thames College is one of the best colleges in London, offering a vibrant student life, great links to the industry, dedicated teaching, a vast range of art workshops, studios and equipment and easy transport links to London and Surrey. Browse some of our student work and find out more about why you should choose to study at Richmond upon Thames College.
- Access to HE Diploma Art and Design
- Access to HE Diploma Art and Design: Architecture
- Access to HE Diploma Art and Design: Fashion / Textiles
- Access to HE Diploma Art and Design: Graphic Design
- Access to HE Diploma Art and Design: Interior Design
- Access to HE Diploma Art and Design: Product Design
- Architecture AS / A Level
- Art and Design (Pre BA) Level 3 Foundation Diploma
- Art and Design Level 3 Extended Diploma
- Fine Art AS / A Level
- Graphics and Illustration AS / A Level
- Photography AS / A Level
Find your course