Search Richmond upon Thames College
- Intrigued by the world of business and economics and what to know everything about it? Take a step in the direction of your dream of working in the thriving financial sector or the more theoretical and policy side of law and economics by enrolling in one of our business courses at Richmond upon Thames College. Gain the knowledge you need to succeed. Apply now to study business and/or economics at RuTC. Richmond upon Thames College is one of the top performing colleges in London, offering a vibrant student life, great links to the industry, dedicated teaching, a vast range of facilities and easy transport links to London and Surrey. Find out more about why you should choose to study at Richmond upon Thames College.
- BTEC Applied Law Certificate/Subsidiary Diploma (AS/A equivalent) Level 3
- This course looks at the way the law works, how law is made and the people involved in the law. You will also study several aspects of criminal law such as homicide, theft, burglary and robbery.
- 6 Reasons to Study an Adult Course at RuTC
- Six reasons to study an adult course at RuTC: try something new / change career direction / financial support available / develop your creative side / enhance your job prospects / no time like the present!
Find your course