Search Richmond upon Thames College
- Fitness Instructing (Gym) Certificate Level 2
- This course covers exercise and fitness knowledge, structuring a gym programme, as well as how to instruct safely and effectively.
- Sport and Exercise
- Step inside a drama, acting or theatre studies course at Richmond upon Thames College to see a student directing his classmates in a short theatrical scene. If you love acting and theatre and want to pursue a career in it, apply now to Richmond upon Thames College, the best academic college in London.
- Personal Training Certificate Level 3
- The level 3 Personal Training Certificate is made up of practical gym-based sessions and theory. Practical sessions will demonstrate a variety of training methods aimed at ensuring the delivery of a safe and structed personal training session. Theory-based sessions are designed to further existing knowledge of the human anatomy.
- Sport and Exercise
- Richmond upon Thames College offers some of the best sports courses in London. Whatever your level or experience you can study what you are passionate about (because most people who study here love sport) while also getting a dynamic and practical education that will prepare you to be an excellent personal trainer, sports coach, teacher or in the numerous other professions you can enter with the strong qualifications you gain from RuTC. We offer BTEC, diploma and certificate courses and apprenticeships. Apply now to one of the best colleges in London and enjoy a vibrant student life, great links to the industry, dedicated teaching and easy transport links to London and Surrey.
- Sport and Exercise Short Courses
- This all-day, one week intensive course at Richmond upon Thames College in Twickenham is the perftect, speedy route into exercise and fitness. They are small, allowing for one-on-one time with our dedicated and experienced tutors. Choose the course you are interested in from the list below to find out dates, times and to enrol online. Adult courses in London.
- 6 Reasons to Study an Adult Course at RuTC
- Six reasons to study an adult course at RuTC: try something new / change career direction / financial support available / develop your creative side / enhance your job prospects / no time like the present!
- Adult Courses from January 2018
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Onsite) Level 2
- This is a basic introduction to first aid procedures and what to do in the event of any accident, illness or emergency at work. The course replaces the old First Aid for Appointed Persons qualification.
Find your course