Search Richmond upon Thames College
- Fitness Instructing (Gym) Certificate Level 2
- This course covers exercise and fitness knowledge, structuring a gym programme, as well as how to instruct safely and effectively.
- Sport and Exercise
- Step inside a drama, acting or theatre studies course at Richmond upon Thames College to see a student directing his classmates in a short theatrical scene. If you love acting and theatre and want to pursue a career in it, apply now to Richmond upon Thames College, the best academic college in London.
- Sport and Exercise Short Courses
- This all-day, one week intensive course at Richmond upon Thames College in Twickenham is the perftect, speedy route into exercise and fitness. They are small, allowing for one-on-one time with our dedicated and experienced tutors. Choose the course you are interested in from the list below to find out dates, times and to enrol online. Adult courses in London.
- Sport and Exercise
- Richmond upon Thames College offers some of the best sports courses in London. Whatever your level or experience you can study what you are passionate about (because most people who study here love sport) while also getting a dynamic and practical education that will prepare you to be an excellent personal trainer, sports coach, teacher or in the numerous other professions you can enter with the strong qualifications you gain from RuTC. We offer BTEC, diploma and certificate courses and apprenticeships. Apply now to one of the best colleges in London and enjoy a vibrant student life, great links to the industry, dedicated teaching and easy transport links to London and Surrey.
- Personal Training Certificate Level 3
- The level 3 Personal Training Certificate is made up of practical gym-based sessions and theory. Practical sessions will demonstrate a variety of training methods aimed at ensuring the delivery of a safe and structed personal training session. Theory-based sessions are designed to further existing knowledge of the human anatomy.
- Adult Courses from January 2018
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Onsite) Level 2
- This is a basic introduction to first aid procedures and what to do in the event of any accident, illness or emergency at work. The course replaces the old First Aid for Appointed Persons qualification.
- 6 Reasons to Study an Adult Course at RuTC
- Six reasons to study an adult course at RuTC: try something new / change career direction / financial support available / develop your creative side / enhance your job prospects / no time like the present!
- Adult Learners (19+)
- It's never too late to follow a new career path and it's always a great idea to gain new skills. It allows you to take hold of your future as you gain knowledge and qualifications in a subject that you are passionate about or that you believe will get you where you want to be. The College offers a wide range of adult courses in art and design, engineering, computing, health care, child care, sport and exercise and more. Browse the list of courses on the left to find the one that suits you best. Many adults have come to Richmond upon Thames College to study over the years and have given us great feedback on how engaging, useful and convenient their courses were. Here are a few of the things our most recent students are saying: 'I wanted something completely different from my day to day but this course has opened my eyes to a whole load of possibilities and ways of life' Kirsten Pattie, student on the interior design short course and Senior Strategist at RAPP Agency 'It is quite relaxed and conversatio
Find your course