Search Richmond upon Thames College
- AutoCAD Level 2 (Part 1)
- This course starts by explaining the difference between drawing manually and using a computer for producing and editing technical drawings. It teaches generic techniques common to several drawing packages, as well as some of the features of the latest version of AutoCAD.
- Construction and the Built Environment Level 3
- Construction is a wide-ranging profession with many disciplines in the industry. This course offers an insight into the construction industry ranging from the initial planning stage through the design and building process of housing, industrial and commercial buildings.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering BTEC Level 3
- Mechanical Engineering BTEC Level 3
- Engineering is the wide-ranging profession of applying scientific principles to the design and construction of various industrial and domestic products to benefit society and the environment.
- Leading the way in equality and diversity
- Theresa Bray, Director of Quality and Student Services at Richmond upon Thames College, speaks about how equality and diversity is championed, encouraged and developed.
Find your course