We sent a coronavirus update letter to the employers we work with, you can read the letter here.
Apprenticeships provide a great opportunity for people to learn on the job and gain a qualification. For the employer, it offers an opportunity to recruit and train someone for the role you want.
You can employ apprentices at different levels, from school leavers and university graduates, to people who want to further or change their career direction. You can hire someone new or upskill an existing employee.
As an employer, you can get funding from the government to help pay for apprenticeship training.
Hiring an apprentice is an effective way to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
- 86% of employers said apprenticeships helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation
- 78% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve productivity
- 74% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve the quality of their product or service
Other benefits of working with apprentices include:
- you can adapt their training according to the needs of your business
- they’re motivated to learn new skills
- you can expand and upskill your workforce