Not sure what date and time you need to enrol for your new college course?
If you have not yet been offered a place on a course then don't worry come to our Open Enrolment which begins at 9.00am on Tuesday 30 August and goes on until Saturday 3 September.
Enrolment involves you meeting with a tutor, confirming your course choice, providing us with details of your grades, going through additional support requirements you may have, and completing the enrolment process. It's hugely busy and exciting time of the year and it's a great opportunnity to find out about all that's on offer here at Richmond upon Thames College.
On the day of your enrolment head to our new building and there will be plenty of people happy to help.
We look forward to welcoming you to college!
If you haven't made up your mind up yet about your next steps - there's still time to join Richmond upon Thames College - whether you have just left school or you're and adult looking to return to learning, we have options available for you.
Before attending, please find the course you are interested in on our website and apply online (this will help speed up the process when you visit us - if you are unsure which course to apply for or our application system has closed, just come along to the college and our trained careers advisors will guide you).
Please ensure you bring everything you need when you come to enrol on your course.
Here is a list of things you need to bring:
- Your exam results/certificates, particularly your GCSE English and Maths taken prior to August 2022
- Form of photo ID e.g. student travelcard, passport, Oystercard
- Any documents you have in relation to your right to live in the UK if you are not a UK Citizen (Visa, Settlement Status etc.)
- School/college reference if available
- Proof of up-to-date benefit evidence, including your National Insurance Number
- Payment, if applicable
Enrolment dates and times:
Thursday 25th August - INVITATION ONLY
09:00 - last entry 5.00pm
Friday 26th August - INVITATION ONLY
09:00 - last entry 3.00pm
Dates and times to come to College are:
||In person start time
||In person last entry time
|Monday 29 August - Bank Holiday
|Tuesday 30 August
|Wednesday 31 August
|Thursday 1 September
|Friday 2 September
|Saturday 3 September
Before attending, please remember to do the following:
- Find the course you are interested and apply online by clicking here (this will help speed up the process when you visit us – if you are unsure which course to apply for, just come along to Open Enrolment and our trained advisors will guide you).
- Remember to bring the following key documents with you: Your results if you have just taken your GCSEs or A Levels, photo ID (e.g. passport, driving license), and your National Insurance number.