IT Support Apprentice, Shadowserve LTD
Job Role Overview:
- Working alongside your mentor to provide technical support to our customers via our helpdesk system, on the phone, or in person.
- Accompany your mentor or one of your colleagues to visit customer offices, private residences and exhibitions to deliver on-site IT support.
- Assisting the service delivery team to onboard new customers - this is excellent exposure to solutions architecture.
- Learning system administration skills to perform maintenance duties on our Windows and Linux server estate.
- Cybersecurity is a substantial feature of the services we provide to our customers, we will ensure constant discussions around cybersecurity, and there is room to specialise in this area once the apprenticeship is complete.
- Non-technical tasks include ordering parts, updating asset databases and knowledge bases.
No. of Vacancies: 1
Application Deadline: 26/01/2018
For more information and to apply, follow this link:
Catering and Hospitality
Computing and IT
Sport and Exercise