How to Enrol
Online enrolment is available for many of our adult courses. See below instructions for enrolling online:
- If online enrolment is available, the following three buttons will show above the general information for each course - 'Enquire', 'Add to Basket', 'Checkout'.
- Click the 'Add to Basket' button
- If you have not already done so, you will need to create an account. Follow the instructions to create an account, and then click 'Add to Basket' on the course information page again. If you have already created an account, enter your username and password to log in.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click the 'Confirm' button next to the course you wish to enrol on
- A second pop-up window will appear saying 'This course has been added to the basket successfully.' Click 'OK'
- Click 'Close This Window' on the first pop-up window
- Click the 'Checkout' button on the course information page
- A pop-up window will appear taking you to our secure online enrolments system
- Complete the Additional Information fields
- Follow the payment instructions to complete the enrolment process
If online enrolment is not available for the course you wish to enrol on, click the 'Enrol' button to download the Adult Enrolment Form.
To enrol by phone, please call 020 8607 8302. Please ensure you have your credit card details to hand in order to complete the enrolment process.
If you wish to enrol in person, please come to the College's main reception between 9am and 5pm from Monday to Friday throughout the year. In order for us to complete the enrolment process, please ensure you bring along the necessary payment in addition to any relevant benefits documentation.
It may be possible to enrol for a course during the first class. To check if places are still available, please call 020 8607 8302.
Find your course