All members of staff strive to ensure that our students have the best possible learning experience in an environment that actively promotes mutual respect. In addition, we expect high standards of behaviour and co-operation from students so that the College provides a positive working environment for everyone who comes here. Our expectations are made clear to students at enrolment and induction when they are provided with a list of responsibilities to agree to and sign.
The RuTC Partnership Agreement 2016-17 is now available online.
Attendance, Respect and Commitment
- Attend every timetabled session on time (including subject lessons, tutorial meetings, additional support sessions or any planned meetings with other students or staff) and as required for successful completion of your learning goals.
- Respect all students and staff by behaving in a thoughtful, safe, caring and responsible manner towards them and their property.
- Respect the well-being of the other members of the College and the wider community, and treat College property with care.
- Respect the reputation of the College by not doing anything which could give the College a bad name.
- Commit to your work: complete all pieces of work to agreed deadlines and to the very best of your ability.
- Commit to being a member of the College community by wearing your ID card at all times.
- Commit to the ethos of the College by keeping to these Responsibilities.
Why Choose Us?
Find your course