Free College Meals
Who can apply?
To apply for free meals you must:
- Be enrolled on a full-time funded course (12 hours per week or more)
- Be aged 16 to 18 on 1 September at the beginning of the academic year
- Be aged 19+ and have an EHCP
- Students or their parents/guardians should be in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker's Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit Child Tax Credit (provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Universal Credit (initial rollout)
- Evidence MUST be provided by the applicant together with their application.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Should you require more information please send an email to Sharon Brooke, Student Fund Advisor, or call her on 0208 607 8311.
Everything you need to know
Find your course