Find out everything you need to know to study here
Richmond upon Thames College provides educational opportunities to thousands of students every year. Our courses include A/AS Levels, technical courses (BTEC, NVQ, VRQ, etc), Apprenticeships, Higher Education and Access to Higher Education courses and short courses for Adults and employees.
Ways to find the perfect course for you:
1. Use the Find Your Course search bar for a list of relevant courses.
2. Take a look at all of our courses on the Course page.
3. Explore the course provision most relevant to you by visiting our 16-18 Year Olds, Adults, Apprenticeships, Higher Education or Employers pages.
Find out more about the best parts of studying at the College by exploring:
1. Our range of facilities: fitness suite, restaurant, airport cabin, studio, theatre and more.
2. Our student support services: additional learning support, counselling, etc.
3. College Life at RuTC: enrichment activities, student union, student ambassadors and more.
You can apply directly (for most courses) if you already know what you want to study by clicking on the application buttons on the left sidebar. We look forward to receiving your applications and will always endeavour to make your application process as smooth as possible.
Find your course