Find your perfect course

Find the courses that are right for you

Help and Advice

QUICK LINKS

Exercise & Fitness Intermediate (Level 2) Apprenticeship

This course has roll-on, roll-off beginning and end dates to accommodate demand. Please feel free to enquire about upcoming dates using the Enquire button on this page.

• Course details, fees and dates

Course Code MA0EN / 10001

How long is the course? 12 months

Examining Body 1st4Sport

Is an interview required? Yes

To Apply or Enquire

If you are interested in applying please fill out an application form. If you require more information please do not hesitate in sending us your queries via our enquiry form. We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.

subject tasters at Richmond upon thames college experience inside the classroom London 2016 2017 1

apply for apprenticeship vacancies at richmond upon thames college 2016

What our apprentices say...

sports and games coaching assistant at Colet Court School and Richmond upon Thames College in London 1

Gymnastics to Lacrosse

“I most enjoy working with a wide variety of children as there is a large diversity between them, whether it’s their age, ability, development level or personality as an individual. In gymnastics, rugby, lacrosse and many other sports I have the opportunity to practise and support different lessons with varied age groups. Alongside P.E lessons I also have the opportunity to coach my own rugby, football and cricket teams throughout the three seasons. This means I have...

Read more

Find your course

Local offer of additional learning support at a top ofsted good college in south west london 1

Latest News