Activity Leadership Level 2 - Intermediate Apprenticeship
This apprenticeship is aimed at leisure centre supervisors/managers, duty managers or facility managers. The NVQ can be attained by staff working within organisation such as swimming pools, leisure centres, local authorities, private gyms or community sport facilities.
This course has roll-on, roll-off beginning and end dates to accommodate demand. Please feel free to enquire about upcoming dates using the button below.
Minimum Requirements 4 GCSEs at grade C including English and maths or level 2 functional skills. As the qualification is aimed at first line managers, you need supervisory/management experience. College attendance is compulsory for one day per week. This qualification includes an NVQ at level 3, technical certificates at level 3, functional skills and two industry-recognised qualifications. You can choose from the following pathways:
Sports Development This pathway is for those working in a range of sports development roles generally at supervisory or at first line management level. The NVQ can be achieved by staff working within organisation such as community outreach workers and voluntary groups, local authorities, leisure centres, private gyms and sports clubs, schools and colleges.
How do I apply? Please complete and submit the Apprenticeships Application Form, which should include an up to date reference. After the application form has been received, an interview will be arranged. As this is a roll-on, roll-off course, interviews will take place throughout the year, including during the summer.
- Access to HE Diploma Sports Science
- Advanced Apprenticeship Supporting the Development of PE and School Sport Level 3
- Dip. HPT5 Gold (L2 Gym, L3 PT & HPT5 Specialist Programme)
- Dip. HPT5 Platinum (L2 Gym, L3 PT, HPT5 Specialist Programme & L3 SMT)
- Dip. HPT5 Silver (L2 Gym, L3 PT & Body Mapping CPD)
- HPT5 Specialist Programme (Body Mapping, Functional Biomechanics & Injury Management)
- Personal Training Certificate Level 3
- Sport Development, Coaching and Fitness BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- Sports and Exercise Science BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
- Sports Development Advanced (Level 3) Apprenticeship
- Sports Massage Therapy Diploma Level 3
- Supporting Teaching & Learning in Physical Education Advanced (Level 3) Apprenticeship
Find your course