Follow your passion and learn all you need to know for a flourishing career in media and film
Our media and film courses are some of our most dynamic. Students gain a variety of amazing skills depending on the course they choose. Learn about the meaning and composition of films and advertisements, develop your skills in animation and visual effects and work behind and in front of the camera to hone your presentation, filming, editing, production and/or directing skills. Study media and film to prepare for an interesting career in an ever-evolving and intensely creative and lively industry.
Your course options include:
- Understand, analyse and design your own website, video and written media content in our Creative Digital Media Production UAL Level 2 Extended Certificate.
- Study mass communication and devise ways to communicate, debate, discuss and entertain through various forms of media in our Media Studies A Level course.
- Explore cinema and film as a medium, an art form and an institution and use critical analysis to understand and assess the ways ideas are presented in our Film Studies A Level course.
- Bring your ideas to life through creative design on our Creative Media Production (Animation and Visual Effects) UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma course.
- Develop the skills you need for a thriving career in the creative film and television industries on our Creative Media Production (Television and Film) UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma course.
Richmond upon Thames College is one of the best colleges in London, offering a vibrant student life, great links to the industry, dedicated teaching, a vast range of TV and editing workshops, studios and equipment and a big campus close to central London. Find out more about why you should choose to study at Richmond upon Thames College.
To apply, please visit the course page of the subject that you wish to study and click the apply button.
Find your course