This is a two year apprenticeship programme consisting of:
On the job training 4 days a week:
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Extended Diploma in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering
Off the job training 1 day a week including:
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Engineering. The qualification covers the advanced knowledge and understanding of principals, methods and technology involved in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering.
- Employee Rights and responsibilities.
- Personal Learning Thinking Skills.
- Functional Skills in English and Mathematics