Qualify for a promising career in accounting and finance
Richmond upon Thames College will train you to be a detail-oriented, effective and successful accountant, bookkeeper or finance professional. Apply to our accounting and finance courses to advance in your knowledge and practical experience, leading you to a successful career in a stable and lucrative industry.
Some of your course options include:
- Begin your journey by enrolling on our AAT Level 2 bookkeeping, computerised accounting (SAGE), Gateway to Accounting and Finance Level 2 and Level 2 Certificate in Accounting.
- Improve your skills with our AAT Accounting Diploma Level 3
- Further develop your technical knowledge and transition into a great job with our Level 4 Accounting Diploma.
- Continue on in a specialist area with our ACCA Level 6 courses in Performance Management, Corporate Law, Taxation, Financial Reporting and Financial Management.
- Choose our Intermediate Apprenticeship Accounting Level 2 or Advanced Apprenticeship Accounting Level 3 and gain practical experience in the industry, learning whilst you work.
Make your way into the thriving finance industry. Enrol now through the specific course pages.
Richmond upon Thames College is located in Twickenham, with easy links to Central London and Surrey.