Qualify for a promising career in accounting and finance
Richmond upon Thames College will train you to be a detail-oriented, effective and successful accountant, bookkeeper or finance professional. Apply to our accounting and finance courses to advance in your knowledge and practical experience, leading you to a successful career in a stable and lucrative industry.
Some of your course options include:
- Begin your journey by enrolling on our AAT Level 2 bookkeeping, computerised accounting (SAGE), Gateway to Accounting and Finance Level 2 and Level 2 Certificate in Accounting.
- Improve your skills with our AAT Accounting Diploma Level 3 or prepare for Higher Education with our Access to HE Diploma Finance and Trading and Access to HE Diploma Business and Accounting.
- Further develop your technical knowledge and transition into a great job with our Level 4 Accounting Diploma.
- Continue on in a specialist area with our ACCA Level 6 courses in Performance Management, Corporate Law, Taxation, Financial Reporting and Financial Management.
- Choose our Intermediate Apprenticeship Accounting Level 2 or Advanced Apprenticeship Accounting Level 3 and gain practical experience in the industry, learning whilst you work.
Richmond upon Thames College is located in Twickenham, with easy links to Central London and Surrey.